The higher education design in Ireland consists of a set of specialised colleges, institutes as well as universities providing a broad array of vocational courses. Some of them consist of subject fields like pharmacy, marketing, media, textile, hospitality, healthcare and much more.
World famous universities in Ireland provide globally recognised qualifications. The prestige for Ireland’s superior quality academic system is constructed on the basis of dedication to quality.
Following is the document list needed for student visa from India to Ireland:
• Evidence of proficiency in English language, e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, Etc.
• Authorised test, e.g., GRE, GMAT (as per the requirement of the programme)
• Attested copies of documents such as X, XII and Degree (if relevant), mark sheets along with Re-sits
• Two references related to academic
• Two employers’ references (if relevant)
• SOP (Statement of Purpose)
• Financial documents- e g: bank statements, bank letters, education loan letters etc.
• Two passport size photographs
• Portfolio – for Architecture, Art and Design Courses
• Application fees draft (if relevant)
• Extracurricular activities, achievements, and additional certificates
Note: Individual courses and individual universities in the Ireland may have different requirements regarding the documents.
Students must register with GLOBAL STUDYLINK to find out the Ireland admission process and to get the finest quality advice about the Canadian study opportunities. Registration will be followed by carefully guiding the students through numerous important stages, which will enhance their chance of seeking admission in their preferred institutions. This is the way we, at GLOBAL STUDYLINK, perform our function on the admission process to Ireland.
You will be offered the finest quality advice by registering with the GLOBAL STUDYLINK.
Your academic qualifications, financial status, working experience, interests and aspirations as well as career goals are assessed by us.
We assess the necessity of any standardized test you might need to attend or we will review the results that have already acquired.
The potential universities and courses that match with your profile will be shortlisted together.
Letter of recommendation, statement of purpose, essays and resume which have been written by you will be edited by us if needed.
Before submitting to your final choice of universities, the completed application form will be assessed by us.
We assist you to get ready (including mock sessions) for the interview that you might have with selected universities
We will make arrangement for you to prepare well for the interview (including mock sessions) that you might have with embassies and high commissions and additionally collaborate and assess the required documentation for the submission of visa application.
The exclusive information about the country of your choice will be delivered to you to make assured that you are well prepared for the life at an overseas university.
For more details contact us on admission process to Ireland