Post Landing Service
Home Post Landing Service

We at GLOBAL STUDY LINK are extremely proud of the fact that we have a lot of aspiring students in settling in their destination country through our post landing services. With our expert and dedicated team, we are able to manage your seamless settlement into your new environment. GLOBAL STUDY LINK offers integrated services for pre-flight and post-landing consultation and this will be of great help to you in your overseas education.
The process of immigration accounts for about 30% of settlement process of an individual. We offer our expert service in handling the remaining 70% of the settlement process. Through our pre and post landing service, we prepare you for your adaptation to the destination country.
Our Settlement Division starts their preparation and planning for the eventual settlement of a client in the destination country at the earliest. So you will be given guidance for settlement even while you are in your native country. We will also guide you towards getting the essential educational qualifications and professional skills that are required in your destination country.
We will also provide orientation sessions which will help you in acclimating with social norms and cultural etiquette of your destination country. Through these sessions you will understand about the banking, health and life insurance, education, health services, travelling services in the destination country.
We will also pick you up from the airport once you have landed and offer you temporary lodging till you settles in the country. We also provide help in finding accommodation, getting Driving License, opening Bank Account, Credit Card, and Government Card and also offer other related services in the destination country.

SiteLock